21 October 2008

Hi Everyone ... I'm Fine

Hey everybody -

Thanks for all the well wishes gals (and guys). I am so sorry for my absence these last few weeks. Things just got pretty crazy and overwhelming, so I needed to try and take a blog breather.

And not to worry, I have not been hiding under a rock this last month, instead, I have:

- Seeing Bailey perform as Elle Woods in one of her last performances of Legally Blonde on Broadway. LOVE. THIS. SHOW. I was singing Oh My God, Oh My God You Guys the entire time I was in NYC.

- Hung out with my in-laws for a week in Duck. We stayed in an awesome neighborhood AND I got to stop here for a fro-yo flurry on the way there and on the way home.

- Found the perfect fall dress. In leopard print. For 20 dollars. Warning for you gals who wear larger than an A cup, this dress makes your girls look huge!

- Am almost done planning my 10 year high school reunion. We're having a party on Saturday here and a picnic in our hometown that's kid friendly on Sunday. Anyone want to drive over to my house to help me stuff 30 grab bags for the kids on Sunday.

I promise to bring you some wedding/fall/preppy inspiration in the coming days, I just wanted everyone to know I was ok.

Oh and one more thing, I need help lovely readers. As you know the preppy pooches, Dempsey and LuLu always make a costume statement on Halloween. I am totally stumped this year. I haven't seen anything cute at my normal go-to places (target and old navy). Suggestions?

12 comments:

PreppynPink said...

So glad you are back! Hope all is well :)

Preppy in Philly said...

Welcome back! I have to admit I have really missed your updates and wedding inspiration. Glad you have been occupying yourself with such fun activities. I love Duck too.

Old Friends and New Shoes said...

Glad to see your back! The only very cute costume for the poochies I saw was at target ... a mermaid. The mermaid tail looked darling!!

Lauren said...

I'm glad you are doing well! The only dog costumes I have seen recently were at Target. I hope you find something!

Andrea said...

Welcome back! Target had an awesome "hot dog" costume...complete with bun, ketchup, mustard, and relish. Super cute!

Sweet Surcees said...

Glad you're back! I just saw your mention of Bailey from Legally Blonde and the link to WSPA. Are you an "Upstate, SC" gal? I live in Spartanburg.
Anyway, so glad you're back!

x said...

Welcome back! I love that black dress! I may buy it because its me and my hubby's 10th anniversary this week and we're celebrating for a night at the opera. My hubby bought me these gorgeous diamond earrings from www.idonowidont.com as a present and I need a chic dress to match for the evening we go out and that is perfect, thanks for the tip!

Hannah Noel said...

I'm the Wicked Witch from "Wicked!" this year :D

I'm glad I found your blog!

seasidesanguinity said...

welcome back! i've had good luck with dog costumes on ebay

MCA said...

We can and will compare any Australia Life Insurance available today, even discontinued policies or industry superannuation funds.

So if you have an older type of Life Insurance policy (even if it’s only a couple of years old we recommend you review – as a lot has changed), you will want to make sure that it still provides value for money vs the features and benefits.

Please ensure you complete the additional comments box in the Life Insurance quotes online form.Personal Life Insurance Quotestablet android

Rita said...

Great blog and great pictures. A loverly way to finish it off.
We've linked to your from our site, we think it's such a great read for our brides to be!
inexpensive wedding invitation sets, invitations for Destination weddings

, beautiful brautkleider collection

Hope you find this information useful.
Thank you,

Ralph Johnson said...

Wow, such a lucky dog and awesome costumes!
birthday flowers bouquet irvine